Todos Santos is a “pueblo mágico” (magic town) part of the Mexican pacific, is one hour away from Los Cabos, we will take the highway towards La Paz to arrive to Todos Santos, where we will stop at “los telares”,the traditional regional sweets, we will have a tour by car through the main streets and will get off to have a great walking tour full of magic an culture. Among the principal places to visit is the unforgettable Hotel California, La mision, Ortega’s gallery and more. Free time is given for lunch, tourists can decide where to eat and finally we will go back to the hotel. Is a town that you must visit.
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:30 AM, 8:50 AM, 9:10 AM|
|TOUR TURATION||7 Hours|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
- Departure from hotel
- Rod trip to Todos Santos
- Traditional sweets
- Car tour through the town
- Walking tour visiting La Mision, main streets, Ortega’s gallery, city theater, lunch time (the tour guide will only recommend the best places to have lunch)
- Back to hotel
- Predicted time to arrive to hotel (it depends on traffic and highway conditions)
- Round transportation
- Bilingual Guide
- Does not includes lunch
This tour is made at the town, so it depends on the places to visit availability, that is why we recommend verifying your reservation in case of holidays or Sundays.
Do not forget:
- Having breakfast
- Extra money for shopping
- Comfortable shoes or flipflops
- Tour recommended for all the family
- Not recommended for water fright people
- Not recommended for people with mobility impairments
- We reserve the right of modifying tours and pick up schedules.
|Ticket Type||Adult, Kid|